Mr. B was born in Houston. He also lived in New Orleans, College Station, and New York City before moving to Austin. He attended Texas A&M University earning his Bachelor Degree and MBA. This is Mr. B's first year teaching at Manor High School.
Period 1: Chemistry
Period 2-7: Integrated Physics and Chemistry
Mondays 4:45 - 5:45pm
3:50 - 4:45pm
Science is the curiosity to understand the physical and natural world around us. The best way to learn science is in a positive, safe environment. Here is how the students and I will create one:
1. We respect each other and ourselves.
2. We come to class prepared to learn.
3. We arrive to class on time and remain on-task.
4. We practice safe laboratory behaviors.
5. We follow all Manor High School and Manor ISD policies and procedures.
Pathway to Success
To help make our classroom a place of learning, please use the 3 "P"s - Patience, Perseverance, and Practice.