Dell Scholars is a scholarship and college-completion program that helps students on their path to a college degree. Since it began in 2004, the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation has supported more than 4,300 scholars, including more than 2,000 college graduates. Nationally, only 20 percent of students like our Dell Scholars graduate from college within six years, but scholars are changing that reality by graduating with a bachelor’s degree at 80 percent in six years.
All Dell Scholars receive:
- A $20,000 scholarship available for at a least six years to lessen loans and debt.
- Ongoing support for the emotional, financial, and life challenges that may prevent them from completing college.
- A Scholars Resource Network that connects students with resources to deal with stress, debt, managing child care, and life circumstances.
- A laptop, textbook credits, tutoring, and other supports.
- Webcasts and communication on timely topics that students need to know about during their college journey.